Thursday 12 January 2012

Unwanted Exersise


Well the weather today was very nice.
Not to hot , with a cool breeze.

DH went with friends to play golf today.
At least the windy weather had gone.
He didn't win.

So I had a play out in the sewing room.


And did the next block of the Noah and Friends BOM.

I would have done some more but I have been in the toilet most of the day.
And my sewing room doesn't have a toilet , so I had to keep running inside.
So I got some exercise. Lol.

Tomorrow DH and I are going to town for a funeral.
A former work associate of DH's died.

And do some school uniform shopping for Zachary and school shoes.
Always money!!
Now I will have to label their clothes as they will have the same size.
Bugger.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...