Tuesday 3 January 2012

No. 52


I have finally finished Diamond Hexagon No. 52.


Now I have to baste as I haven't any left.


Block 2 of  Just Takes 2.
It even measures right.
Lol.
As I go back to work on Thursday I'm not to sure if I will keep up, but I will try to get another one done tomorrow.
And I've sewn a few Irish Chain blocks.

We went to town this afternoon when DH woke up.
The boys wanted to spend some of their Christmas money.
They both bought an X-Box game.and Zac also bought another Nerf gun.

It's still hot !
But they say it's going to be in the low 30's tomorrow ( that will be great )

The girls layed 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

If this is block 52, does that mean you were able to do one a week for a year? Or has it been more random than that? Either way it looks great!

Ok - I had to stop and think when you said it would be in the low 30s tomorrow. We are currently 2.6F which is about -20C. I'll take 30F *OR* 30C! Update- in the time it took me to type this it's down to 2.2F - I think it's gonna be a tad nippy before the night is over...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...