Tuesday 10 January 2012

Movie Night

The sale at work is keeping us very busy.
The stuff that we are finding tucked away in boxes out the back.
There are many specials and bargains too.
I'm nearly sick of rolling and tying fabric up.
My poor feet didn't like it today.

I have started cutting up a new BOM too.
Something a bit different than looking through boxes and sorting.

We have watched  Cowboys vs Aliens tonight which was very  good.
Love Harrison Ford.
I think I have watched just about every shoot em up and kick boxing movie ever made.
With only brothers in the house I didn't have much choice.
We also watched horror movies.
Now I can't watch them at all.

So no sewing tonight either.

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

nat said...

Tell me more about the BOM? Do you think I would like it???xxxxxx

Mary said...

Watching movies after a day on your feet was probably the best therapy for you. Harrison Ford is one of my favorites too.

Simone Harding said...

Nat I was going to ask exactly the same thing! What is the BOM? Would I like it?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...