Monday 30 January 2012

Reading Again


DH and I saved some fuel today and went to work together.
As he started work at a normal persons time today ,  and I didn't have to get the boys ready for school , we took the same car.
I was very lucky to get a doctors appointment this morning too.
I have something on my back.
I'm not sure if something bit me or what.
But if the antibiotics don't work then it will have to be lanced ( ouch )
I hope the antibiotics work. Lol.

No sewing tonight.
I have been reading. ( The Misconception by Darlene Gardner ) A free book on i-books.

The girls layed 25 eggs over the last 2 days.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Hope you feel better soon. Love a good book might have to get this one

Sarah said...

Fingers crossed the antibiotics do the job. Lancing doesn't sound like fun...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...