Saturday 21 January 2012

The Same , But Different


Mum finished her second " Holly Jolly " jelly roll race quilt today.



And here are the two of them together.
The one on the left hasn't been ironed yet so that's why it looks smaller.
They look so different.
While Mum was sewing that I was working on my Mystery Class quilt.
Still no sewing on it yet.
And my lips are still sealed girls !!
That goes for you to Natalie. Lol.
As to the Toll House Cookies , when I have time I will post the recipe.
They taste so good.............

Sometimes I think my brain is like a sieve because I forgot to take photo's of the babies.
DH and I moved them out to the baby chicken run , so they can go under the light at night.

We have close to 80 chickens in all different sizes.
OMG !!!
If anyone would like to buy some young pullets we have 12.
Just let me know.

My brother came for a visit with his girlfriend and her two girls today ,which was nice for Grandma.
The girls kept going out to the garden to pick Strawberries.
I'm glad they didn't run into the great big Stumpy Lizard that we saw when we got the eggs.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Interesting how the two jelly roll quilts look so different... yet coordinated!

80 chickens? Wow... they grow up fast, yes?

Kylie Lloyd said...

Tell Mum that I like the quilts. Have a safe trip. Will try to catch up when you get back

Sarah said...

Amazing how different the two quilts are - not only in color (did your Mum shuffle the strips at all?) but in the size difference some ironing can make. Can't wait to see the baby pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...