Friday 13 January 2012

Friday The 13th


Well today not much of anything was done.
After the dishes being done and washing hung up it was time to go to town and the funeral.
It was a graveside service and though it wasn't hot we did get sun burnt.
I now have a bright red forehead and white where my sunglasses were.
DH is sun burnt too.
I don't have a good hat just the one I wear at home.
Must invest in one, I think.

After all our running around in town and some appointments and after-funeral drinks ( because that is what blokes do ) we got home at tea time and quickly made some steak sandwiches and then I dyed Jacobs hair.
I sort of did the tips only.
It is a darkish brown colour so I hope it isn't to dark as he has ash blonde hair.

One must not wave to the local paper's photographer ( even if you know her )
Because then she will take one's photo.
And then she will put it in the paper.
And I hate my photo being taken.
She took DH's and my photo with our neighbour when we were at the trots the other night.

So no sewing done today.

We forgot the eggs tonight. Oops!!
DH copped a migraine when we got home , so with getting tea and doing Jacobs hair I forgot.

Until Next Time.


1 comment:

sandra said...

I shall be watching the paper with interest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...