Sunday 22 January 2012

Sleep Overs


Mum has been sewing like a mad woman ( I think it takes her mind of things for a little while ) and has finished another jelly roll race quilt.


It is using just a black and a white jelly roll.
For a mad Collinwood supporter.
It's definitely very different.

I have been working on my mystery quilt.

Zac has had a friend stay last night and most of the day , until his Mum came and picked them up to go to the pool.
Then I picked up Zac and his other friend who is staying tonight.

Back to work tomorrow , then off to South Australia on Tuesday for Aunty Fay's funeral and home on Wednesday.
If only we could snap our fingers and be there.
It is such a long way.

I washed the car tonight out front on our new grass. ( will take a photo when I remember )
And will give it a vacuum when I get home from work tomorrow.


Here are our new dozen babies.
One little red one in there , it looks so funny with all the others.

  Here are the next oldest chicks.
There are two different age groups in this pen.


These are some of the bigger ones.
They are from the eggs my Dad gave us to hatch.
I think we will have a rest from creating more mouths to feed. Lol.

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow - the black and white "racer" is stunning! Are you familiar with NASCAR style racing in the US? This would be perfect for a racer. Heck, my uncle races locally and maybe he would get a kick out of one of these...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...