Sunday 15 January 2012

Sunday Sewing With The Girls


I did manage to cut out and baste my first Rose Star block.


I did sew a few pieces together as well.
But only a couple.
I'm going to use scraps of the Dolls Dresses fabrics that I have.

Was so nice to see the Sunday Girls.
We all had a great time at our monthly sewing get together.
It was great to see Simone too.

We all went out to have tea at DH's brothers , which was good.
Home made lasagne and garlic bread.
I took a salad and a starters of dip , ritz , home grown baby roma tomatoes , cheese and kabana.
I think the boys had fun with their girl cousins.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

6 comments:

Ellen said...

Your block has such vivid colours and it is very pretty!

Impera Magna said...

When I read your post title, I thought: The chickens are sewing now? *lol*

Love your fabrics... the quilt is going to be gorgeous! Glad to hear you had a great time with your sewing group!

Mary said...

Your rose star block is beautiful!

Kylie Lloyd said...

Boo hoo. I missed out. Love the rose star block. They will be different to mine.

LuAnn said...

I love that rose star block. That will be a gorgeous quilt Michelle.

Sarah said...

OHHHHH Michelle - what have you done to me??? Yet another EPP project that I can't resist...they are worse than potato chips. I think I'll need an EPP bucket list all by itself. And it's going to need a BIG bucket. I can't think of any other technique that I have such a to do list for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...