Tuesday 17 January 2012

I Sewed !




I have sewn a little bit of my Rose Star block.
They do have lots of pieces.
31 of them.
This may be another very long term project. Lol.



The Crepe Myrtle's flowers.


Fat Cat and the Mother Cat relaxing on the grass tonight in the evening heat.
What a hot day!!
I'm glad the A/C in the car works well.

I have started the fusible applique on the BOM at work.
OMG!  It is taking so long to trace and then cut out.
Very detailed.
I think I will have permanent scissor dents in my fingers by tomorrow night. Lol.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.


1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What lovely crepe myrtles! I'll have to enjoy yours since it's a l-o-n-g time til summer here!

Good job on your star block... don't envy you those Y-seams.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...