Sunday 28 October 2012

A Beautiful Day.......


Where has this month gone?????
This week coming is a birthday week again....
My baby brother will be 37 on Tuesday and it's Mum's birthday on Thursday , she nearly had a birthday baby.

After work , before I got to the sewing room , we had visitors......
DH's Mum dropped in for a visit , it was made short as DH was taking Zac into town to have a fly of his plane.

I did do some hexie stitching and I will finish it before the end of the month ( that gives me 2 days )
Mum called in too and made another pineapple block......that makes 5 !

It has been a very warm day.....and that pesky sun is just high enough in the morning to be very annoying to my sensitive eyes.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.


Until Next Time.
 

3 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Always great having people drop in. I am just too far away or I would too.
How many pineapple blocks to go?

Impera Magna said...

Now I want to make blue&white pineapple blocks... *lol*

Sarah said...

Exactly...how did it get to be the end of October already?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...