Tuesday 23 October 2012

Purse Making Again.....


On Sunday I was given the task of making a few purses for a friend.
I had the purse cut out and ready to go and Natalie saw it and wanted it.
So today I had a few hours sewing time and sewed it up and glued it too.


It is a 90mm frame.


It is made with the leftovers from my Ohio Star quilt.

Mum has made another pineapple block.....so that makes 4.


One of our beautiful roses.


The cactus is in full bloom today.....


And this pretty purple one too.......

I took Jacob into McDonalds for his orientation day this afternoon.
He has his uniform.....and he starts his training next Wednesday.
Fingers crossed !!!

The eggs weren't picked up tonight.

Until next Time.
 

3 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Love that purse! No wonder your friend wanted it.... I've not made a purse with a metal frame. Is it difficult?

Love all your blooms...

Nat said...

You are a little legend!!! It looks gorgeous. Xxxxxxxxx

Simone Harding said...

Michelle your purse is gorgeous! You have some very lucky friends.

Wondering where I can get frames to make more purses. I love my large one but would love to make more.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...