Saturday 27 October 2012

Still Bricklaying.......


Here is a happy Zachary......


With his plane all back together.


Zac didn't send me a photo of his plane in 10 pieces so I cannot show you the mangled wreck !
Now he has to wait for the wind to disappear.


After work this morning......DH and I laid 2 more layers of bricks.
We are slowly getting there.

I can barely move......!!
The hot bath helped a little though.

No sewing today......no time.
Maybe after work tomorrow.

The girls laid 20 eggs over the last 2 days.


Until Next Time.
 

4 comments:

Simone Harding said...

Is Zac a but nervous about flying it again?
I would be.
Glad a good soak in the bath helped ease the pain.

Shirley said...

Can't beat a good soak in the bath to ease aches and pains. The rose is gorgeous.

Impera Magna said...

I know Zac must be happy to have his plane back in one piece.

Your pizza oven is moving along.... how high will it go?

The girls are doing good!

Sarah said...

Did Zach paint the plane himself? nice! A bath can fix a number of ills - hope you enjoyed yours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...