Friday 5 October 2012

A Little Quilt Show......


After work today DH , the boys and I went into Swan Hill for the annual show.
We gave the boys some money and told them to have fun.

There was actually a few more rides this year......not that I go on rides.
I have a slight aversion to being spun and turned upside down.

One of the reasons I go to the show is to see the quilts.....
These are just some of the quilts.
I only took photo's of my friends quilts.


This monkey quilt is my friend Kerri's....... It placed 1st.
( I have some of this fabric )


This is Dawn's......beautiful !!
It placed 2nd.


And Leonie's horses heads.
It placed 1st.


Kerri's cute Flannel baby quilt......
It placed 2nd.


And Dawn's Embroidered Wallhanging........
It placed 1st.



And the Best of Show.......
By Ruth.....
I voted for her other quilt.....for viewers choice.
Sorry no photo !

And the fireworks......

There was a motorbike jumps and tricks show before the fireworks....OMG !
Backflips....... half the time I couldn't watch.

We all had a great time!!

We forgot the eggs tonight in all our excitement.


Until Next Time.
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...