Monday 22 October 2012

More Bricks.......


This morning DH and I did more brick laying.
Then after I got home from town ( Grandma had a doctors appointment ) we did some more....
We have finished 3 whole layers and started on the 4th.
It is very far from perfect , but it will do for what we want it for.
DH is laying the bricks and I'm laying the mortar and handing him the bricks....we make a pretty good team.
I'm not as sore today....lol.
We won't be able to get back to it until Friday as DH has 2 days at work and then Thursday he has an appointment in Melbourne.

It has been another glorious day.....


It has been another no sew day for me.


I can't believe all the flowers on this cactus.


I thought something a bit different than roses for today......

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Wow! What gorgeous cactus flowers!

You're making good progress on your pizza oven... and the girls are going to town with the egg laying!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...