Friday 26 October 2012

Busy...Busy...Busy...!


DH and I met up in Swan Hill this morning to do some container shopping.
Containers for storing books that the boys don't read anymore......and toys as well.
They will be put away for our grandkids...if we get any!!
We are trying to declutter the house too.
Why do we keep stuff ?????

I worked another long shift today and didn't get home until nearly 7pm.
A very busy day too.....
Every man and his dog was in town for market day.

DH and Zachary finished putting Zac's plane together tonight as I picked up the parcel ( new wings ) from the post office on my way to work.
So I have a happy boy again.
I will post photo's tomorrow of the before and after.......

No sewing today.

The eggs weren't picked up tonight.
Slack I know !


Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think to some degree we all struggle with "stuff" and what to do with it. I have several boxes still packed from when I moved cross-country 4 years ago. it's mostly craft stuff for crafts that I don't do any more but what if i ever, just might, *need* them sometime in the future??!? Luckily I have the room for them now but I really do need to find a better solution...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...