Sunday 14 October 2012

Partying......



I was up early again today for work.
As it was Sunday it wasn't very busy.....but it gave me time to get what needed doing done.

I had a linen party to go to after work and I picked up mum on my way there.
I was a bit naughty......
I bought something that we have wanted for many years.....a woolen underlay.
I know Summer is on the way but it is reversible.

I still haven't caught up with the washing......2 more loads today.

Zachary was home when I got back from the party and his plane is in about 10 pieces.
But his wasn't the only one.
Some very spectacular crashes I have been told.
Some little thing fell off the wing of his plane and he lost all control.
He wouldn't let me take a photo......
He is able to buy a new body to rebuild it.....which is good.

No sewing today......too busy !!

The girls laid 12 eggs over the last 2 days.


Until Next Time.
 

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

A woolen underlay? Had to look it up but it sounds like a great thing to have!

Love those yellow roses!

Go, girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...