Tuesday 2 October 2012

Sun Shiny Day .....


Another beautiful spring day.......

Nobody complained it was cold today.

There were some sites around town today....a very old car came and got fuel......and a horse and cart has been driving around town , well it had 2 horses and they were very pretty too.

My camping boy is having fun !
My brother sent me some great photo's.
They have been hunting and got 3 wild goats.

Jacob has had a friend over today and tonight.

No sewing today.

And maybe not tomorrow either.
DH and I are going shower screen shopping and getting paint for the bathroom.
We might even start removing the tiles off the side of the bath tub.

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

I love old cars. I also love seeing a horse and cart driving up a street it often happens in Forbes.
Have fun shopping.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...