Thursday 11 October 2012

A Blast From The South Pole


Today has been bitterly cold.
Lots of rain this afternoon and overnight as well.
I hope it's warmer tomorrow

I spent most of the day out in the shed.
Mum came over and finished the last 2 blocks of the granny square quilt.
And I added 2 more blocks to my quilt too.

Mum started cutting out fabrics for her pineapple quilt.....she is using different blues and shirtings.
She has been collecting for a while.
I also started basting hexies for another bag.....my brothers girlfriend loves the bag so we will make her one.
I also cut out the purse fronts and the linings.....to finish another day.


The eggs weren't picked up tonight.......I wasn't getting wet !

Until Next Time.
 

2 comments:

Shirley said...

What a beauty your granny is.

Simone Harding said...

Live the quilt. Icy cold here too.
Saw Nat today too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...