Friday 19 October 2012

Spring Cleaning......Again !


Spring cleaning again today !!
DH and I were cleaning out the shed ( not mine )
We thought it was time to get strong and get rid of stuff and not hoard things.
So we started a fire and burnt quite a lot of old boxes and off cuts of wood from projects we have done.
We will hire a skip bin one day too to remove all the stuff that can't be burnt.

DH had a doctors appointment this afternoon so we went in early so Jacob could open up a bank account.
I went into the doctors with DH and asked about my foot ( I will be having an x-ray next week some time )

The weather has really warmed up....it was a little taste a Summer today.

No sewing today.

Pascalli


The girls laid 6 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

2 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Good on you for clearing out stuff like that... it's a job to be sure but... you feel so good when it's done!

Lovely roses...

Simone Harding said...

Go Michelle.
I am going to be doing much the same over the coming weeks.
I need to clear out some boxes of gear.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...