Sunday 7 October 2012

Sunday Sewing


I actually got out to my sewing room today......
I was beginning to forget what it looked like.....lol.


Mum has only 2 more blocks to go on the granny square quilt.
She told me I have to trim them all.....


And I sewed together 6 more of these.
When I have finished all 27 blocks I will have to decide which 2 will go on the back.
I have 8 more blocks left to make.

The school holidays are over......so it's back to 7am starts.
Yuck !
At least with daylight savings starting this weekend it will just be getting daylight at 7am instead of 6am.

The girls laid 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

4 comments:

Impera Magna said...

Lovey granny squares... had to chuckle about your mother wanting YOU to trim them...

Glad you got some sewing time in... always good for the soul!

Go, girls! You're doing great!

Simone Harding said...

Love the granny squares. Heather is very clever getting you to yr the blocks. I would want you to Trim mine too.
Yes early starts. Ahhhh

Grit said...

The Grannysquares are so great.
Liebe Grüße Grit

Doniene said...

The Granny Squares are lovely - tell your mum!! Will you trim mine, too? LOL I just finished up my last granny square yesterday and hope to have the top assembled this week!

Glad you got some sewing in!! The stars are lovely - I've never seen a star I didn't like!!

Sorry, that I have been lax in commenting! But I do so enjoy reading your blog!! Keep up the great posts!!

WTG girls - they need to talk to mine!!

Have a great day!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...