Wednesday 3 October 2012

A warm One.....


Well look what was parked in the main street of Swan Hill today as DH and I were shopping.


The cart and pretty horses.....that I sew yesterday.


DHand I went shopping for bathroom stuff.
After many stops we finally found a screen for the bath tub.....hopefully we can get it on tomorrow.
I will show photo's when the bathroom is totally finished.
We have to wash the walls and repaint and put up new trim around the window and door too.

Tonight we went to a friends house for drinks and nibbles.

It was a very warm one today....over 30 degrees......and it will be warmer tomorrow.

I haven't heard from the campers today......but no news is good news !

The girls laid 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...