Thursday 18 October 2012

A New Start And Nearly A Finish


This is what one of my cutting mats looks like.
Mum has been cutting up a storm....


These are all the outer triangles and centre squares for her pineapple blocks.


These are just some of the strips.....
Mum has been collecting blues for a very long time , just for this project.


After a slow start , Mum finally got the hang of it.


And the finished first block.
35 blocks to go........lol.
It's what Mum said when she finished the first block !!


My last star block.....


My design wall at the moment.....the blocks may get shuffled around some more.
So now I'm up to the sewing it together part.

Zachary's plane body was delivered today , so he is happy !!
Now it's all the transferring of the inner works to the new one.....

A touch overcast today....but still warm.

The girls laid 7 eggs today.


Until Next Time.
 

4 comments:

Simone Harding said...

All I can say is wow to all the above. Love it all

Angie said...

Ooooh I love the blue/white pineapple block. I'm going to try this block some day. And your stars are just gorgeous.

Lori said...

A blue and white pineapple quilt?! It is going to be marvelous!!!

Anne said...

Oooh, I love your mum's blue pineapple block. Only 35 more to go? - yikes!

Your stars look fab. Great job! :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...