Saturday 6 August 2011

Blossoms

The start of hexagon no. 36. The centre is from a piece I got at the show and the pretty one is one that Mum had and the stripe is one from the show as well. I said I had to start cutting them up.

I am up to doing a lot of basting on them as I have about 15 sets ready to baste.....or I could start sewing what I have together.......maybe a bit of both........


Our babies out in the bright big world. The picture isn't the best though.

 Another beautiful blue sky.........looking through our Almond tree which is blossoming.

 You can just see the chicken hutches through them.

 I took this photo this morning.....yes we have Strawberries and I'm not sure if they would taste good or not. The seasons are all mixed up.

 And some Turnips that are ready to pick.
Now I'm not a Turnip lover but I put them in my vegie soup.
I hide Turnips, Parsnips, Swede and Sweet Potato in the soup and the boys don't know it is in there as everything goes in the shreader.  I'm a bit sneaky........but they eat it so it doesn't matter.

 DH and I took the boys to town as Jacob wanted to meet up with a friend ( who is a girl ) and Zac wanted to go to the skate park, so we spent a few hours waiting around.
Zac probably wishes that he didn't go as he had a little accident jumping up on a jump and missed and hit his shin.
He has a beautiful big egg on it now.
And bruise.

 And our Mighty Murray River right next to the skate park. It is very full and looks like mud.

There is a walking track next to it too.

Other than watching footy (  GO BLUES ) and a movie not much else was done today.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...