Sunday 7 August 2011

No. 36

Hexagon no. 36 is finished.
Only 63 to go.

 Last night I cut , washed and dryed the raggy quilt that has been finished for a little while.

And a close up . It is a bit wrinkled, I will have to give it a press.
We are planning to go for a trip in the September School Holidays to take it to it's new home.

Zachary's shin is still sore but the swelling has gone down which is good.
Jacob has come down with a chest cold and is now vomiting. I hope he sleeps tonight or I will be a zombie tomorrow. The joys of parenthood.

We had some rain overnight which was great and rain on and off all day.

DH is now off to work. He is on night shift for a week starting tonight so it's quiet time around the house while he sleeps during the day.
He's lucky that I am working all week and won't disturb him.

Well this little black duck is going to bed and hopefully get some sleep.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

4 comments:

Shirley said...

Hope your sons are ok. I am thinking Michelle that you have your own Cowslip Utopia right where you are. Still love your diamonds.

Michelle said...

Thanks Shirley for your thoughts.
Jacob didn't tell me he had a headache he just put himself to bed.
I don't think he has had a migraine for over a year.
Yes I quite like my hexagons too, I so love reproduction fabrics.

.

Sarah said...

I think I like this hexie diamond the best so far...Love all your fabric selections.

Michelle said...

Thanks Sarah.
I really loved your Firemen.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...