Sunday 14 August 2011

The Sunday Girls Are The Best


This is all I managed to sew in three hours at our monthly sewing get together.
The other hour was spent talking. Lol.
We always have a good time  as most of us only see each other then.



This is Jacobs safety pin design.
The things you do when you are bored.
He will be starting at his new school on Tuesday so only one more sleep-in.

My brother and his boys came over this afternoon and Brandon bought his motorbike so they had a bit of a ride and drive of the buggy.
DH is going to have to fix the buggy as the tyre has nearly fallen off.

Well I think I will go finish the book I'm reading.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

LuAnn said...

I think you accomplished quite a bit in your time there sewing. When I get with a group sometimes it takes me that long to just get my things out and start working. I think sometimes it is more important to visit than it is to sew. And, I remember those days getting back into the grind of getting up early to get kids off to school.

Simone Harding said...

I am loving the block. I did love the quilt but looked at it and though Oh my goodness such a lot of work...
Glad you had a great time with the Sunday girls.. from my vague memory they are a great group of ladies...
So miss getting together for sewing, buying, learning and chatting.
Can't wait to see what you do next.

Sarah said...

I love the hexie and diamond design. I have some of the diamond papers so I'll have to give this a try. It looks especially nice with the fussy cut fabrics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...