Wednesday 17 August 2011

Only 61 Left

Diamond Hexie no. 38 is done!
Yay!
Thats one I don't have to do again.
Only 61 left to make.

More lovely rain today and it rained most of the night.
So so nice.
Hopefully we will have some breaks in the rain so DH and I can get some things done outside as he is on days off and today was the end of the working week for me.
Four days at home will be great.

Tomorrow afternoon we will take Grandma to the Doctors to have something cut out of her hand.
It has been there for a very long time and hasn't changed so I hope it isn't bad.

The girls layed 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

You a a machine.....

Having this blog makes your work go so much faster.. I am going to have a go at my hexagons this weekend I hope...

I hope good news isbhad a the doctors tomorrow

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...