Wednesday 3 August 2011

What A Day !

Well , I think that Spring is in the air. What a glorious day ! Not that I was outside enjoying it though , I was inside working , making a new purse.


 It has an overlay and I chose to pleat it instead of gathering it . When I gather things pleats happen so I thought it would be easier to pleat it to start with. LOL.

 This is what I managed to get done today in between serving customers and trying to understand the pattern , sometimes it takes reading the pattern a few times before it makes sense .
But I got there in the end .

 This is the pattern .

I especially love the pretty white one with the handle .

The girls layed 8 eggs today .
p.s : the baby's are going fine .

Until Next Time .

2 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

purse is looking good.

Michelle said...

Thanks It will look better when it is finished

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...