Monday 15 August 2011

Softly Raining


Not very much to report today.
It has been raining softly but steady.

Work was slow with custom,but I was busy cleaning and sorting through remnants for scrap bags and the bigger bits were cut into 1/8ths,1/4's and 30cm pieces.
And as there are no shows for a while things will get back to normal.

Zachary had his drum lesson tonight.

Mums sister, my Auntie Fay is very sick in hospital with what they thought was pneumonia but it is a virial infection of some sort that babies get. Mum is going to go to South Australia on Wednesday to stay for a while.  Mum is the youngest of 7 and has lost 2 of her brothers in the last 18 months which was hard as they were the closest in age to her.
Get better soon Auntie M. (that is her real initial and we sometimes call her that. It stands for Muriel which my Grandma had to name her but they always called her her middle name )

No sewing today.

Good luck tomorrow Liam.
Can he eat ice-cream or jelly ???
If not the poor little thing. They don't make them eat toast do they? I have heard they do. I don't think I would like that. Ouch ouch ouch..............

Jacob didn't pick up the eggs so I can't say how many but I will tomorrow.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...