Monday 1 August 2011

Just Lovely

 At the show in a different section and around a corner was Annette Gero.  Wow!
DH had given me her book  "The Fabric Of Society"  about Australia"s quilt heritage for Christmas a couple of years ago and it is great.
I asked Annette if I could take this picture and she said I could. I am not sure who made it though.
It is an  " Auntie Green"s Floral Applique " quilt.

 This is a close up of the centre. Beautiful.
There were so many quilts that were out of the book. Not the real ones though. I could have looked at them all day. Maybe we might make a weekend out of it and go to the show for two days so we don't have to rush around. I think that sounds good.......

An antique baby quilt. It was displayed in a lovely old white cot.

Today I finished the little purse I was making at work, and started on the handbag which is really interesting.
I will post pictures tomorrow.

Zachary had his music lessons tonight.

The girls layed 9 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...