Friday 19 August 2011

Finally



We have finally got hot water ! ! ! Yay !
It was so nice tonight to have a shower in our own bathroom ,as Grandma's is very small but it did the job.
After 11 days we were starting to get a bit mad at the trades people with office mix ups and them saying tomorrow and then tomorrow never came but this morning they came.

No sewing today.

DH drove me to town early to have some blood tests done, which I hate to have anyway and it was worse because I had to fast.
And I do so like to eat breakfast.

As we got to our front gate there was a suprise on the nature strip as you can see below.



And we didn't hear a thing.
Apparently it was between 3 cars. There are a lot a skid marks and our 80 km sign is gone. We did have some heavy rain about 10 pm last night so it might have something to do with it.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

That is incredible. I must say that I don't hear a lot of traffic at night either.

Hope you get good results from the blood tests.

Michelle said...

Thanks Simone.
When the heater is on and the T.V we don't hear a thing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...