Saturday 27 August 2011

Charming Nine Patches





The last 2 charm packs all cut up!

My 11 piles of blocks.
Total blocks 110.

 The first block.
Just a simple nine-patch.

 And look I found my leader and ender project ( Double Irish Chain ) and have got busy.

 2 blocks.

 3 blocks.

And the 5 I put together today.

 And the little pile of 2 patches for my Scrappy Double Irish Chain.

 Mum came over to do some sewing on the Log-Cabin quilt she is making.
Here she is pressing her seams.

 Pinning and unpinning the blocks on the design wall as she sewed.

 And half of it done !.

I had a busy morning washing 2 loads of towels and 2 loads of sheets.
The clothes line was full.
Now they are all folded and in the linen press. Truly they are.
DH came home from work and asked if I was feeling alright.Lol.
Only school clothes to wash tomorrow.

DH will pick the Cauliflower tomorrow and we will have to blanch it and freeze.
I have been doing some reading up on blanching and will give it a go.

I even made diet jelly and two fruits to keep in the fridge for snacks. There my even be one left for me to take to work on Monday.


The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...