Wednesday 10 August 2011

Kids !

This morning didn't go very well.

Zachary woke up feeling sick, then proceeded to be sick then said " I feel better " and went to school.
Then at a quarter to nine I get a phone call saying " Mum I'm sick can you come get me from school ".
As I was only half dressed at the time,  I rang my Mum and she picked him up.
And she had to stop once on the way home.
We didn't know if he would be able to do the concert tonight, but he felt better.
He didn't want to let the school down and I think they all love performing.
The Extravaganza was fabulous.

All the kids did a great job. Well Done.

And it didn't go to late which was really good.

We don't have any hot water. Again.

No hexie sewing today. There is always tomorrow.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...