Sunday 28 August 2011

Some New Additions

 The next 5 blocks are done.
1 row down 10 to go.

 The first block in the next lot of 10.

I would have done more but my Brother came over for a visit with Grandma and to get his hair cut.
So cups of tea and biscuits it was.
The boys played Nerf Guns inside as Zac doesn't like to loose his bullets outside.
And they also played on the fernery roof that the trampoline leans against and had fun jumping off , much to Grandmas dismay.


 More extras to add to my Scrappy Double Irish Chain.
I will start sewing them into 4 patches next.

 Mother Cat curled up at my feet.
She isn't the friendliest of cats, but it was a bit chilly outside last night and she decided to sit next to me.
So i-phone in hand I took her picture.
All the cats still have their Winter coats so she looks nice and fluffy at the moment.

 OMG. I do hope that the blanching goes well. There are still 2 cauiliflowers to pick but they are a little bit small yet.
These are washed and in bags in the fridge to do tomorrow night.
It will be an experience anyway.


Look what we have.
Some new babies.
That is 3 in the corner ( sorry about photo it's dark outside ) and there are others on the other side.
There are nearly 8 hatched and as you can see by the eggs a lot more to come . Fingers Crossed.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...