Sunday 21 August 2011

Busy As Bees

 This is our very long driveway. We are attempting to make it look like somebody actually lives here.
Now all the neighbours overhang is gone and we can see our plants. Yay.
This is looking down to the gate.........

 This is looking up the drive to the house which is left of the car shed at the top.

 Trailer load no.3. And the stuff isn't ours.

 Our potato's are going great.

 Carrots and Radish going well too.

 And the Peas which have started to take off. I think we need to weed them............

 These are our Raspberry plants that we planted yesterday.

 The fish tank for the Aquaponics System that DH is building with a little help from me.

 The fish tank in it's final spot.

 The grow bed area all level and the cages in place.

 From an other angle.
The tank under the others is the sump. It has the pumps which everything is watered from.
DH said it will work.
It works on the DVD's so it has to right. Lol.

 The start of the plumbing with the pipes going from the fish tank to the sump.
It really sounds like I know what I am talking about. Lol.
I am the pipe glue painter and general helper and tool hander. I help things go a little quicker.

 The plumbing from the fish tank to the sump. All those elbows to glue, 6 in total.
DH will have to muddle away on his own tomorrow as I will be at work.
I sanded the edges of the grow beds so there are no rough bits that we can cut ourselves on.

DH and I also planted some plants that grow on the side of the road in our cactus garden.  They are hardy and don't require a lot of water.

I think I will sleep well tonight.

And Grandma on her verandah enjoying the sun.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

It is looking mu h better. I am so glad you can get out and fix it up.
Enjoy work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...