Saturday 13 August 2011

Saturday Sewing


I did get to start the new BOM I have joined.......Mrs. Billings Coverlet.
After a lot of pondering I chose these fabrics for the centre square.


Pink again !






 With a touch of  Red and Brown.



 This is what it should look like.

 And they are all on their pappers ready to sew.
I will be saving them to sew tomorrow with the Sunday Girls.


I have chosen these fabrics for the handbag and purse clasps that I got in Melbourne.

 And some new fabrics ! And more of the purple stripe. I just love it !

                         And some flowers that are blooming in the garden.....................




Yes ! It must be Spring .

 The spinach seeds that I planted ages ago have really started to take off.

 Flowers on the Strawberries.

 Lovely Cabbages that are the size of rockmelons.

 Little tiny Cauliflower that I hope we get to eat and not the caterpillars.

 And we have a Pea.

 We might get to plant out our Raspberry plants soon.We are scared that the frost may get them........

 Some seeds are starting to sprout in the glasshouse.

And one lonely Bean.

Our three babies......
They are doing great and growing well......

The girls layed 10 eggs today.
And as mama chook is clucky again we put the 10 eggs under her, so we hope to get some more babies in three weeks.
As well as the 3 dozen eggs in the incubator.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Simone Harding said...

I saw your new quilt today.. I love it..
Good on you for starting it... wo knows one day I might get it...

Michelle said...

It's nice isn't it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...