Thursday 25 August 2011

New Project

Look what turned up in the mail on Tuesday. DH got the mail and didn't give it to me until he got home from work which was 10.30pm.
All those diamonds.
I am going to have to pull my finger out and get stuck into it.

 Another new book for the bookcase.
I'm not to sure when I will get time to start but you never know. Lol.

 I have been a very busy bee today.
Starting a new project. Very bad !
Cutting up my charm packs into 2 1/2" squares.

 It wasn't a very quick job.

 A freebie.  Half of a square. Thats 2 extra squares for me......

 Pieces everywhere...........

 This is 4 charm packs all cut up !

 And after I had sorted and stacked them into their little groups ready for sewing.

 I have 68 sets. Hopefully tomorrow afternoon I can start sewing them together.

 Two packs left to cut.

 I needed this to keep me going.Lol.

 And I am going to use the cardboard out of the packs for a little project. Something useful........
You will just have to wait and see.

 DH did some work on the Aquaponics System this morning before work.
Hooking up the pump.

 And more of the plumbing. All of the pipes that the water pumps through.
The sun was shining beautifully today.
That is the chicken yard in the background and our two Fig Trees that had a very big haircut in the Autumn.

 And the taps. You can't really see them in this photo but they are there.

These are the pipes running around the bottom of the grow beds.
Only the gravel left to get.
Gee I hope this works.

Well back to the Doctors tomorrow for test results and Grandma has to get her stitches out, well the two that are left anyway.

The girls layed 14 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Kylie Lloyd said...

look at all those little squares. Can't wait to see what you plan to do with them.

LuAnn said...

Well....I love it all. The colors in those charm packs are just gorgeous. Can't wait to see what you are making. And, I love that pattern. It says a block of the month so are you doing the whole quilt? Wish I could come over and buy some of those fresh eggs!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...