Monday 12 December 2011

Addictive Games


As I have only been sewing at work today , I thought some more flowers will do for show and tell.


 Hibiscus.


As I have said before , I don't know the name of this one.
But it sure is pretty.

This one is under Grandma's bedroom window.


And a standard Double Delight.
It looks so much better in real life.
The ground under the roses is covered with violets.


Grandma's little house in the distance , with the roses in front.

Truth be told I have been a little addicted to a new game on my phone.
Angry Birds.
Thats what I have been doing tonight.
I'm so bad ! Lol.

The girls layed 7 eggs today.
They are bad too !!

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

What gorgeous roses (and hibiscus)!

Angry Birds, huh? No wonder your "girls" were not cooperative... *lol*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...