Saturday 17 December 2011

Satuday Sewing

 Today I finished the monkey block.


Isn't he cute.
And I have started the giraffe block too.


And Mum finished her quilt top.
The colours don't show up very well though.


I thought this was funny. The skirt of the dress I'm making standing up by itself.


The pattern is from a Homespun magazine.
I am making it for my Brothers girlfriends daughter.
And will be making a smaller one for her sister.


And the finished dress ( except for the button holes and buttons )
It only took 2 hours and 15 minutes and that included the cutting out.
They will be christmas presents.

Only 8 more sleeps.

The girls layed 8 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

Lovely work. Enjoy sewing. Can't wait to hear all about it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...