Thursday 22 December 2011

Only 3 More Sleeps



We got an early start to town.
And got all our jobs done too and got home just after 12pm.
Then the fun starts when you have to drag it in and sort it out.
I so hate that.

Tomorrow will start with finishing off one book panel and putting the buttons on the dresses , then I am done !!
With the presents anyway.

Then I will start on the cleaning and catch up on the washing , I hope........

Tonight we went to Lake Boga for the rescheduled work party.
Speed boats and skiing , jet ski and the barby boat.
BBQ tea and a lot of fun , until the mosquitoes came .
The sunset was beautiful and I would have  taken a photo but  Jacob was using my phone.

The girls did lay eggs I am sure ,  but we didn't pick them up as we got home late.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Busy Busy Busy - sounds like you're have a great time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...