Monday 5 December 2011

No. 49


 Diamond Hexagon No. 49.
Only 50 left to make.



I am a very lucky girl.
Sue , my boss , did a class with Robyn Pandolph a couple of weeks ago , when she went to Melbourne for the trade show.
She brought home Hope Cove , Robyn's new range that they used in the class.
And guess what?
Sue gave them to me.
They are very , very nice.
I haven't had a very good look at them yet , but I will on Wednesday as I have swapped again for Friday.
I will have to wait until the fabric is released to get some off the bolt for borders and binding.

The girls layed 11 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Robyn Pandolph Design Studio said...

Hi Michelle,

I really hope you like Hope Cove! I know that I'm having a lot of fun making stuff out of it right now. And I love your hexys!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...