Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sewing With Friends

Today I had some company to while away the hours.
Kylie came to have a sewing day !!


I put together another block of Noah and Friends.


And I know some of you would have guessed what I was making.


Another purse.
I hope you like , Natalie ??


I also sewed the last 7 of these for my Irish Chain.


And I have twelve more of these to go.
This one I sewed today.


Mum's new quilt top is finished.
It's very simple , just borders and more borders.
Now she has to make the other colourway which is blue/teal.
They will be going to some special little girls.
The fabric is  " Giddy "

Now today the girls layed only 5 eggs ????
Some of them are clucky so that might be the reason , who knows !

Until Next Time.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh silly me - I never thought of the purses. Very nice. Are the girls on vacation maybe?

Simone Harding said...

Wow your purse is great. I am sure Natalie would love it. You are so clever! When Sue came to the fete I bought a purse kit. Do they take long to out together I have not started. I don't know of I bought it here! I will newsnhelpmo think, Especially putting together the clasp bit!

nat said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks a million my little super star xxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...