Saturday 3 December 2011

The Cactus Are In Bloom


 It's all quilted and trimmed up.
I didn't think I was ever going to finish it.
But I am very happy with how it turned out.



A close up of the quilting.
I quilted the width of the quilting foot away from the seam , both sides.



The binding going on.
I will finish it tomorrow , I had had enough of sitting at the machine today.




 Some of Mum's progress.
She has started to sew them together.


 The Agapanthus.
They aren't fully out yet.

 Our cacti garden.
They are flowering again.


The cactus garden is in the background of this photo.
This cactus is in the rose garden.
They smell so good too.


Some of the smaller ones are flowering too.
I think we need to weed .


Here is Mama chook and her babies.
We have 9 new arrivals.
They are pure Plymouth Rocks.
We will keep a rooster out of this lot to keep our rooster's  ( Chicko )  blood line.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...