Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year !

Well today I had plans to sew some but my dad and brother didn't go home , so we talked most of the day.
They are leaving early in the morning to beat the heat.
Mum and I went to town early and did some shopping.
Then I took Zac back at lunch and got KFC and took some to DH for his lunch.
So we sat and ate our lunch with the cows and Zac stayed with DH until he finished and then went fishing for a while.
Only the carp were biting though.
Well I have to go now and pick up Jacob from his friend's .

We really aren't much for celebrating new years but I wish everyone a  Happy New Year ! !

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Year. LOL.


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great day to me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...