Sunday 25 December 2011

Christmas Day !


I hope everyone has had a great day ! !


My sister in-law made the gingerbread house, which the boys in the family have demolished.
Big boys and little boys alike.
It had flake for the fence , freckles for the roof , bullets for the fence posts and smarties for the trim.

As per usual we had to much food.
And I feel as stuffed as the turkey. Lol.


My boys ( all 3 ) spoilt me and got me an i-pad.
It will be great to read my books on a bigger screen now.


And a lovely white cover.


DH and his partner for today , called in at home this afternoon.
Zac sure did love it.
Grandma did too , as she hadn't seen DH in his is uniform.


Zac and I had a game of Jenga and we managed to get it up to 30 levels.
I did lose the game.
It was a gift from one of his Aunties.
I think the boys got more than they wanted.
And are very happy.
Zac got an x-box 360 , so he is very , very happy. Now he will leave his brothers alone.
Jacob has a new phone that he can actually use at home , as his other one had no reception here.
DH got a new set of golf clubs , which he will be using tomorrow when he plays the annual boxing day golf tournament with his dad and brothers.
So , I may do some sewing tomorrow.



And finally the dresses ! !
The girls got them last night and wouldn't take them off.
Don't they look sweet.

Tuesday my dad and brother and nephew are coming over from South Australia for a few days so that will be nice.
Well after a very hot christmas day , it has cooled off , and started to rain and storm a bit.
Great for the gardens.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.




1 comment:

Joanne said...

Great presents and such a wonderful gingerbread house.
Merry Christmas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...