Wednesday 14 December 2011

My Baby Is Growing Up





A much shorter note tonight.
As I was very busy at work and my very poor memory , I forgot to take photo's of the Compass blocks.
Sorry !!

No sewing tonight as Zachary had an information night at High School for next year .
My baby is going to High School.
Now I know I'm getting old. Lol.
He will be going to High School for the next 2 days to meet his teachers and his class mates.
Then 3 days next week and Primary School is finished.
Only 6 more years of School.
Do you like his crazy hair ??


The girls layed 10 eggs today .

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

They do grow up too fast... at least for me. Seems like it was just yesterday I took my son to high school for the first time... but it was 24 yrs ago...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...