Sunday 4 December 2011

Christmas Decorating


Time to start adding some Christmas cheer to our house.
So as we were all home today , up went the Tree.
We still have tinsel to hang everywhere too.


Here is a santa I made quite a few years ago.


And here is a beautiful star that Zachary made with glass beads and straws.
Got to love them !


And Jacobs ball that he made in grade 5.


And of course the star on top.
Only 21 more sleeps.


I made santa many years ago.
I love to folk art paint ,  but as it is something that can't just be put down halfway through , I haven't done any for so , so long.
I have so many kits in my painting box , waiting .
One day !

I did finish the binding today and sewed a few hexies too.

The girls layed  13 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Simone Harding said...

So glad you are back online.. Missed you ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...