Thursday 29 December 2011

Counting Down

Only 2 more days left of the year !
Where has it gone ?
I remember when I was little , thinking how slow the days were , and that Christmas would never get here.
Now they just fly past and Christmas is around the corner.



Today I got stuck into my Irish Chain.
I sewed 48 four patches.
And 6 blocks so now I only have 6 left.


Now its just fill in the gaps.
I hope I can get them done tomorrow.

I recieved a very lovely parcel in the mail today.
Some things from The Fatquarter Shop.
A book panel ( the tawny scrawny lion ) it's just beautiful.
I collect book panels so when ( oneday ) I have Grandchildren , I will have a bookshelf  full. Lol.


 Mr. Lincoln.


And the cactus are in bloom again.
It rained.

The girls layed 13 eggs today.
They went in the incubator with the eggs my Dad brought over .
And some went under a clucky chook.

Until Next Time.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It must feel so good to only have 6 blocks left to do. It looks great! Glad to hear the girls are back on the job ;)

Simone Harding said...

You re a sewing machine! I am living this quilt, I don't think there is anything that you have done that I dislike

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...