Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas To All

I would like to wish  everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS.

I also hope everyone has a fantastic day with family and friends.



And I also hope this guy comes to everyone too !


Grandma and I have had another very busy day.
The meat is cooked and the salads are all made.
Zac made the curried eggs.
Grandma made trifle too ( I don't like it )
DH mowed the grass and vacumed .


Grandma picked some zinnia's and I put them in a vase ( I'm no florist )


They look very pretty.

The boys and I are having a quite night watching carols by candlelight ( at the Sydney Meyer Music Bowl in Melbourne ) it's a tradition.

1 more sleep ! !

The girls layed 12 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Michelle! Your zinnias are lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...