Sunday 31 July 2011

It Feels Like Spring

 Wow ! Look at that sky. So beautiful and blue and it was nice and warm too.

Our potato's are all starting to make an appearance.

 Now this is what DH is up to......
A lot of cutting of these IBC's

And another view.
And after we have painted some of them ( the others are painted now )

 And the start of getting the foundation level for the tubs.

 And from another angle .
You are probably wondering what we are doing now.
We are building an aquaponics system. It grows vegetables and fish with recirculating water.

 Zachary on his friends motorbike today.
They all swapped around riding the bike and the buggy.

 A close up of  the fat 1/4's that I got at the show.

 These 3 pieces I bought at Somerset Patchwork.

And the 15 pieces that I bought from Theadbare.
They will work in well for my hexagons.
I'm itching to start cutting into them and make a hexagon as soon as I can.

Mum and I had a very good day in Melbourne even if it was a long day. We had lunch over at Crown . It's good to get outside of the Exhibition Building it is so hot and airless in there.
The Quilts that were in the actual show itself were so beautiful.
I took too many pictures and I am not sure if I am allowed to post them so I will just keep them to myself. Sorry.......

Well the girls layed 12 eggs yesterday and they layed 10 eggs today.

Until Next Time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...