Monday 23 July 2012

All Ready To Go .....


Zachary is all packed and ready to go.....
I hope he travels well.
I have the motion sickness tablets ready for him.
I just hope he is warm enough and has enough clothes too.
They have two travel days and two days in the snow.

I worked today as well , and after , I met Mum in town so I could help her pick out something for the boys for their birthdays.
Jacob's is on Wednesday and Zachary's is on Sunday.
I also got Jacob's present too.
I hope he likes it.

No sewing today , but I did buy a new quilting magazine.

The girls laid 10 eggs today.

Until Next time.

1 comment:

Impera Magna said...

Buying a new quilting magazine counts as quilting research... which is as important as sewing, don't you know! :)

Safe travels for your Zachary!

WTG, girls!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...